is a Journey Through Time
Financial planning goes far beyond accumulating money and protecting it.
It’s also about the satisfaction that comes from improving your financial life over time, creating a life that brings you the most fulfillment.
If everyone had the same personal histories and the same future desires, cookie cutter investment approaches would work.
We know they don’t.
Preserve Your Past
What’s Your Story?
- Everyone has a story about money told in their own words. What it means to them, why it’s important, and the purpose it serves.
- ‘Preserving your past’ is about honoring who you are, where you are, and pursuing what brings you the most happiness.
- Many people do financial planning backwards. They focus right away on strategies and tactics, when the first step should be identifying goals worth pursuing.
- Silverlight helps you pick financial mountains to climb. Then, we figure out how to scale them.
Secure Your Future
Strategize Your Journey
- After we quantify your goals, we can reverse engineer savings and return assumptions.
- Next, we map out an effective strategy, exploring how different kinds of assets can be used as ‘vehicles’ to transport your capital into the future. Choosing the right vehicles, based on where you want to go, is paramount.
- Knowing "what to do" is only half the battle, though. Along the way, we actively communicate to keep you informed, comfortable, and inspired to continue making progress.
- We strive to make the journey as frictionless as possible. Every Silverlight strategy aims to achieve its target return with minimum volatility and maximum cost efficiency.
Live For Today
Enjoy the Ride
- If wealth management isn’t fun, you’re not doing it right.
- It’s important to keep a balanced time perspective throughout this process. You should be able to enjoy the present, as you simultaneously plant seeds to bloom in the future.
- Once we establish what your real goals are, we can remove ambiguity from your financial life and begin a steady march toward your vision of financial freedom.
- "Living for today" is knowing that you’re doing all the right things to get where you want to go.